Red Hat OpenStack Administration I - Core Operations for Cloud Operators (CL110)
This course will teach students to install a proof-of-concept, configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform. The focus on this course will be managing OpenStack using the Horizon dashboard and the command-line interface and managing instances, leaving students with proof-of-concepts.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Linux® system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private or hybrid cloud.
Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or demonstrate equivalent experience.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack® Platform.
1 - LAUNCH AN INSTANCE
- Launch an instance and describe the OpenStack architecture and use cases.
2 - ORGANIZE PEOPLE AND RESOURCES
- Manage projects, users, roles, and quotas.
3 - DESCRIBE CLOUD COMPUTING
- Describe the changes in technology and processes for cloud computing.
4 - MANAGE LINUX NETWORKS
- Administer Linux networks and bridges.
5 - PREPARE TO DEPLOY AN INSTANCE
- Manage images, flavors, and private networks in preparation for launching an instance.
6 - DEPLOY AN INSTANCE
- Launch and verify an instance.
7 - MANAGE BLOCK STORAGE
- Manage ephemeral and persistent block storage.
8 - MANAGE OBJECT STORAGE
- Administer object storage.
9 - PREPARE TO DEPLOY AN EXTERNAL INSTANCE
- Manage external networks and security in preparation for launching an instance with public access.
10 - DEPLOY AN INSTANCE WITH PUBLIC ACCESS
- Launch and verify an instance with public access.
11 - CUSTOMIZE INSTANCES
- Customize an instance with cloud-init.
12 - DEPLOY SCALABLE STACKS
- Deploy a stack and configure autoscaling.
13 - INSTALL AN OPENSTACK OVERCLOUD
- Install an OpenStack proof of concept using the director UI and provisioning service templates.
14 - COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF CL110
- Review tasks in the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators course.
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.