Red Hat OpenStack III - Networking & Foundations of NFV (CL310)
Whether you are a network engineer, network operator, cloud operators, or cloud administrator, this course will teaches you how to manage and tune Red Hat® OpenStack Platform for network performance. It will also help you prepare for the Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310).
This offering is based on Red Hat OpenStack version 10.0 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4.
Who Should Attend
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310) teaches network engineers, network operators, cloud operators, and cloud administrators how to manage and tune Red Hat® OpenStack Platform for network performance.
This course will also help students prepare for the Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310).
1 - MANAGE NETWORKS IN LINUX
- Administer network interfaces, bridges, and virtual networking devices.
2 - MANAGE OPENSTACK NETWORKING AGENTS
- Manage the L2, L3, DHCP, and other OpenStack networking agents.
3 - DEPLOY IPV6 NETWORKS
- Set up IPv6 networks in OpenStack.
4 - PROVISION OPENSTACK NETWORKS
- Provision tenant networks and provider networks.
5 - IMPLEMENT DISTRIBUTED VIRTUAL ROUTING
- Enable distributed virtual routing (DVR) to provide scaling and performance.
6 - TUNE NFV PERFORMANCE
- Tune OpenStack networking performance.
7 - IMPLEMENT NFV DATA PATHS
- Execute network functions virtualization (NFV) data paths.
8 - BUILD SOFTWARE-DEFINED NETWORKS WITH OPENDAYLIGHT
- Create software-defined networks with OpenDaylight (ODL).
9 - COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF RED HAT OPENSTACK ADMINISTRATION III
- Configure advanced networking on Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 8:00AM - 2:00PM
|| 8:00AM - 2:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training