AZ-300T06 Developing for the Cloud
Learn how to configure a message-based integration architecture, develop for asynchronous processing, create apps for autoscaling, and better understand Azure Cognitive Services solutions.
Who Should Attend
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
Students will learn:How to configure a message-based integration architecture.Understand how to Develop for Asynchronous Processing.Begin creating apps for Autoscaling.Understand Azure Cognitive Services Solutions.
1 - DEVELOPING LONG-RUNNING TASKS AND DISTRIBUTED TRANSACTIONS
- Implementing large-scale, parallel, and high-performance apps using batches
- HPC using Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
- Implementing resilient apps by using queues
2 - CONFIGURING A MESSAGE-BASED INTEGRATION ARCHITECTURE
- Configure an app or service to send emails
- Configure an event publish and subscribe model
- Configure the Azure Relay service
- Configure apps and services with Microsoft Graph
3 - DEVELOPING FOR ASYNCHRONOUS PROCESSING
- Implement parallelism, multithreading, and processing
- Implement Azure Functions and Azure Logic Apps
- Implement interfaces for storage or data access
- Implement appropriate asynchronous computing models
- Implement autoscaling rules and patterns
4 - DEVELOPING FOR AUTOSCALING
- Implementing autoscaling rules and patterns
- Implementing code that addresses singleton application instances
- Implementing code that addresses a transient state
5 - DEVELOPING AZURE COGNITIVE SERVICES SOLUTIONS
- Developing Solutions using Computer Vision
- Developing solutions using Bing Web Search
- Developing solutions using Custom Speech Service
- Developing solutions using QnA Maker
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.