20341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, manage, secure, and support Microsoft® Exchange Server 2013. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013 and supply you with the information you will need to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013. This course will also provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize performance and minimize errors and security threats in Exchange Server 2013.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
The secondary audience for this course will be candidates that are IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 as a standalone, or as part of the requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification.
After completing this course, students will be able to: Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013
Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013.
Plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
Securely plan and configure Microsoft® Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
Plan for disaster mitigation, implement back up and recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
Plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
1 - Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Exchange Server 2013 Prerequisites and Requirements
- Exchange Server 2013 Deployment
- Managing Exchange Server 2013
2 - Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Overview of the Mailbox Server Role
- Planning the Mailbox Server Deployment
- Configuring the Mailbox Servers
3 - Managing Recipient Objects
- Managing Exchange Server 2013 Mailboxes
- Managing Other Exchange Recipients
- Planning and Implementing Public Folder Mailboxes
- Managing Address Lists and Policies
4 - Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
- Planning Client Access Server Deployment
- Configuring the Client Access Server Role
- Managing Client Access Services
5 - Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Client Connectivity to the Client Access Server
- Configuring Outlook Web App
- Planning and Configuring Mobile Messaging
- Configuring Secure Internet Access for Client Access Server
6 - Planning and Implementing High Availability
- High Availability on Exchange Server 2013
- Configuring Highly Available Mailbox Databases
- Configuring Highly Available Client Access Servers
7 - Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Planning for Disaster Mitigation
- Planning and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Backup
- Planning and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Recovery
8 - Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Overview of Message Transport and Routing
- Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Managing Transport Rules
9 - Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
- Planning Messaging Security
- Implementing an Antivirus Solution for Exchange Server 2013
- Implementing an Anti-Spam Solution for Exchange Server 2013
10 - Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Configuring Role-Based Access Control
- Configuring Audit Logging
11 - Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2013
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2013
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.