55199 SharePoint 2016 End User Training
The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries as well as basic page customizations.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for new and existing users of SharePoint. This course is for information workers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2016 Team Site.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn to customize SharePoint lists.
- Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn to manage library document versions.
- Learn to create SharePoint list and library views.
- Learn to create sub sites using various SharePoint templates.
- Learn to create and edit Web page content.
- Learn to create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Learn to create Site columns and content types.
- Learn to integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2016.
- Learn to manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2016 resources.
1 - SHAREPOINT 2016 INTRODUCTION
- Lab 1: Team Site Navigation
2 - SHAREPOINT LIST BASICS
- Lab 1: SharePoint List Basics
3 - LIBRARY BASICS
- Library Templates
- Creating Libraries
- Managing Documents and Versioning
- Lab 1: Library Basics
4 - WORKING WITH LISTS AND LIBRARY VIEWS
- Default Views
- Custom Views
- Lab 1: Working with Lists and Library Views
5 - WORKING WITH SITES
- Site Templates
- Creating Sites
- Site Navigation
- Lab 1: Working with Sites
6 - PAGE CONTENT
- Wiki Library Pages
- Web Part Pages
- Working with Web Parts
- Lab 1: Page Content
7 - FORMS LIBRARY
- Creating a Forms Library
- Creating InfoPath Forms
- Publishing InfoPath Forms to SharePoint
- Lab 1: Forms Library
8 - SITE COLUMNS AND CONTENT TYPES
- Site Column Gallery
- Creating Site Columns
- Site Content Type Gallery
- Creating Content Types
- Lab 1: Site Columns and Content Type
9 - OFFICE INTEGRATION
- Excel Integration
- Outlook Integration
- Access Integration
- Lab 1: Office Integration
10 - MANAGING SHAREPOINT SITE PERMISSIONS
- SharePoint Groups
- Assigning Permissions
- Permission Levels
- Permissions Inheritance
- Lab 1: Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
11 - PARTICIPATING IN USER COMMUNITIES
- Configure User Profiles and My Sites
- People Newsfeeds
- Document Newsfeed
- Site Newsfeed
- Tag Newsfeed
- Managing Personal Sites
- Lab 1: Participating in User Communities
This is a 3-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.