Expanding Your Emotional Intelligence
Grasp of this crucial skill-set is essential to effective collaboration, productivity, and accomplishment.This course does much more than cover the theory of EI. Incorporating powerful tools and classroom activities, you will practice and hone your skills, mastering the strategies learned to effectively communicate, connect with, and support others through healthy and productive interactions. Download the Course Outline and Information on Post-Class Content.
Who Should Attend
Those desiring to achieve and apply emotional self-awareness and management to enhance their professional careers as well as realize their personal goals.
Identify the key competencies of emotional intelligence. Develop a learning path to enrich your EI. Gain better control over your behavior under duress. Enhance your communication skills and competencies. Learn to thrive under stress. Develop gratitude and strength of character. Build a meaningful life balance and your authentic self.
1 - The History of EI
- Defining Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding the 5 Components of Emotional Competence
- Using an Emotional Vocabulary
2 - Can You Learn EI?
- Learning to Be Emotionally Competent
- Developing Self-Awareness
- Building Trusting Relationships
3 - Enhancing Your Communication with EI
- Creating a Powerful First Impression
- Using Body Language
- Communicating with Flexibility and Authenticity
4 - Emotions & Behavior
- Expanding Your Emotional Toolbox
- Applying Mindfulness
- Offering Your Attention and Acceptance
5 - Emotions Under Stress
- Knowing Yourself
- Applying the Right Emotions at the Best Time
- Managing the Modes of Cognition
6 - Gratitude & Strength of Character
- Cultivating Enthusiasm, Confidence, Trust, Tenacity, and Character
- Understanding the Role of EI at Work
- Disagreeing Constructively, Applying Passion and Fostering Optimism
7 - Meaningful Life Balance & Authenticity
- Leading by Example
- Giving In Without Giving Up
- Making Authenticity a Part of Your DNA
This is a 3-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training