Crystal Reports 2016 - Part 2
In this course, students will create complex reports & data sources using the tools in Crystal Reports 2016. Students will not only create more complex reports including sub-reports and cross-tabs, but will also increase their speed and efficiency.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for people who know how to create basic list and group reports and need to create reports that include subreports, cross-tabs, advanced formulas, and charts based on more than one data series. They may also need to build tools that make it easier for other people to create reports. They may or may not have programming and/or SQL experience.
In this course, you will create complex reports using tools in Crystal Reports 2016. You will:
Create automatic and manual running totals.
Work with cross-tab reports.
Create drill-downs in a report.
Use SQL statements in report processing.
Create complex formulas.
Add charts to reports.
Enhance report functionality.
1 - CREATING RUNNING TOTALS
- Topic A: Create a Running Total Field
- Topic B: Modify a Running Total Field
- Topic C: Create a Manual Running Total
2 - WORKING WITH CROSS-TABS
- Topic A: Create a Cross-Tab Report
- Topic B: Format a Cross-Tab Report
- Topic C: Create Groups in Cross-Tab Reports
3 - ADDING SUBREPORTS
- Topic A: Insert a Subreport
- Topic B: Edit a Subreport
- Topic C: Share Variables
4 - CREATING DRILL-DOWNS IN A REPORT
- Topic A: Create a Drill-Down
- Topic B: Create Headings for Drill-Down Data
5 - USING SQL STATEMENTS IN REPORT PROCESSING
- Topic A: Create a Report Using SQL Queries
- Topic B: Summarize Report Data
- Topic C: Create Joins Using SQL
- Topic D: Create Subqueries
- Topic E: Create an SQL Expression Field
6 - CREATING COMPLEX FORMULAS
- Topic A: Work with Loops
- Topic B: Work with Arrays
7 - ADDING CHARTS TO REPORTS
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Create a Chart with Drill-Down
- Topic C: Create a Top N Chart
- Topic D: Create a Cross-Tab Chart
- Topic E: Create Charts for Grouped Data
- Topic F: Format a Chart
- Topic G: Create a Chart Template
8 - ENHANCING REPORT FUNCTIONALITY
- Topic A: Organize Data Based on a Hierarchy
- Topic B: Create a Dynamic Image
- Topic C: Create a Report Alert
- Topic D: Create a Geographic Map
9 - APPENDIX
- Appendix A: Managing Reports
- Appendix B: Processing Data on the Server
- Appendix C: Detecting and Fixing Problems
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training