40409 Deploying Voice Workloads for Skype for Business Online and Server 2015
This course will provide students with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling, Cloud PBX with On-Premises PSTN Connectivity, Cloud Connector Edition, and on-premises Enterprise Voice.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for IT consultants and telecommunications professionals who design, plan, deploy, and maintain solutions for unified communications (UC) and need to translate business requirements into technical architectures and designs for UC solutions. It is also intended for support staff in charge of maintaining UC solutions. The student should be familiar with Skype for Business Server 2015 or Lync Server 2013 technologies and the telecommunications standards and network components that support the configuration and deployment of Skype for Business architectures.
At course completion, students will be able to:
Describe the various voice workloads available with Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015.
Assess a network in preparation for a Skype for Business Server 2015 or Skype for Business Online voice solution.
Deploy and configure a Skype for Business voice solution that combines Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Enterprise Voice.
Deploy and configure Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling.
Configure on-premises Enterprise Voice functionality.
Deploy and configure Cloud PBX with On-Premises PSTN Connectivity.
Integrate Skype for Business Server 2015 with non-Microsoft voice infrastructures.
Plan for and deploy Cloud Connector Edition.
Configure features that extend Skype for Business Enterprise Voice (on-premises) functionality, such as Location Information Servers and Response Groups.
Optimize voice communications on a TCP/IP network.
Use Call Quality Methodology and Skype for Business Server 2015 monitoring tools and reports.
Troubleshoot Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015 Enterprise Voice (on-premises) voice communications.
1 - INTRODUCTION TO VOICE WORKLOADS
- Voice Overview
- Designing Voice Workloads
- Skype for Business Ecosystem
- SIP Basics and Routing
- Lab : Customizing Your Lab Environment
2 - ASSESS NETWORK AND VOICE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
- Network Planning and Assessment
- Skype for Business Features and Functionality
- Plan your Cloud PBX Solution
- Lab : Configuring Identity Federation with Office 365
3 - SPLIT DOMAIN CONFIGURATION
- Split Domain Overview
- Split Domain Requirements
- Split Domain Deployments
- User Provisions and Migration
- Troubleshooting Split Domain Related Issues
- Lab : Setting up Split Domain with Skype for Business Online
4 - CLOUD PBX WITH PSTN CALLING AND CONFERENCING
- Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling Features
- PSTN Conferencing and Meeting Features
- Skype for Business Server 2015 Dial-in Conferencing
- Lab : Configuring Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling
5 - ENTERPRISE VOICE (ON-PREMISES)
- Designing Enterprise Voice
- Configuring Enterprise Voice
- Voice Routing
- Assigning Phone Numbers
- Client Configuration
- Unified Messaging
- Lab : Configuring Enterprise Voice
6 - PSTN CONNECTIVITY
- Connecting to the PSTN
- Connecting to the Existing PBX
- M:N Interworking Routing
- Call Routing Reliability
- Call via Work
- Shared Line Appearance
- IP Phones
- Room Systems
- Lab : Configuring Integration with an IP-PBX
7 - CLOUD PBX WITH ON-PREMISES PSTN CONNECTIVITY USING AN EXISTING DEPLOYMENT
- Call Flows and Manageability
- Lab : Call Flows and Manageability
8 - CLOUD PBX WITH ON-PREMISES PSTN CONNECTIVITY USING CLOUD CONNECTOR EDITION
- Introduction to Cloud Connector Edition
- Planning PSTN Connectivity via Cloud Connector Edition
- Deploying Cloud Connector Edition
- Lab : Deploying Cloud Connector Edition
9 - ENHANCED CALLING FEATURES AND DEVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Call Park Service
- Managing Calls to Unassigned Numbers
- Delegation and Private Lines
- Response Group Services
- Location Information Services and E9-1-1
- Lab: Configuring Response Groups
- Lab : Configuring Location Information Services and Managing Devices
10 - NETWORK REQUIREMENTS
- Media Stacks
- Traffic Modeling
- Quality of Service
- Software-Defined Networking
- Overview of Call Admission Control
- Implementing Call Admission Control
- Software-Defined Networking
- Lab : Managing Voice Quality
11 - MONITORING AND MAINTAINING VOICE QUALITY
- Call Quality Methodology
- Call Quality Dashboard
- Monitoring Tools
- Usage Reports and Monitoring
- Lab : Deploying Call Quality Dashboard, Analyzing Reports, and Capturing KHI
12 - VOICE TROUBLESHOOTING
- Troubleshooting Call Quality
- Troubleshooting Scenarios
- Troubleshooting Skype for Business Online Voice
- Troubleshooting IP Phones
- Lab : Troubleshoot Dial Plans, Routing, and Trunks
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.