Skip to Scheduled Dates
This course provides students with a tool to easily create a professional-looking visual product. Students will create visually engaging diagrams, maps, and drawings, using graphical elements to make information easier to comprehend.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for persons who are new to Visio and who will be using Visio to create basic workflows and perform end-to-end flowcharting.
In this course, you will design, modify, and manage basic diagrams. You will:
Identify the basic elements of Visio and their use.
Create a workflow diagram.
Build organization charts.
Design a floor plan.
Build a cross-functional flowchart.
Design a network diagram.
Style a diagram.
1 - GETTING STARTED WITH VISIO 2016
- Topic A: Perform Basic Tasks in the Visio Environment
- Topic B: Use Backstage Commands
- Topic C: Save a File
2 - WORKING WITH WORKFLOW DIAGRAM TOOLS
- Topic A: Use Drawing Components
- Topic B: Modify a Drawing
- Topic C: Insert Callouts and Groups
3 - BUILDING ORGANIZATION CHARTS
- Topic A: Create an Organization Chart Manually
- Topic B: Create Organization Charts by Using Starter Diagrams and the Organization Chart Wizard
- Topic C: Modify an Organization Chart
4 - DESIGNING A FLOOR PLAN
- Topic A: Make a Basic Floor Plan
- Topic B: Model a Room Layout
5 - BUILDING A CROSS-FUNCTIONAL FLOWCHART
- Topic A: Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Topic B: Format a Cross-Functional Flowchart
6 - DESIGNING A NETWORK DIAGRAM
- Topic A: Create Network Diagrams
- Topic B: Use Shape Data
- Topic C: Use Layers
7 - STYLING A DIAGRAM
- Topic A: Modify Shape and Connector Styles
- Topic B: Apply Themes and Variants
- Topic C: Use Containers