Cisco Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing v1.2 (SPROUTE)
This course is designed to provide service provider professionals with information on the use of advanced routing in implementing scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs.
Who Should Attend
Intended audience is network administrator, technician or engineer.
1 - Service Provider Routing
- Understanding Service Provider Routing Protocols
2 - Implement OSPF in the Service Provider Network
- Introducing OSPF Routing
- OSPF Operation
- Implementing OSPF Routing
- Lab 2-1: Implementing OSPF Routing
- Implementing OSPF Special Area Types
- Lab 2-2: Implementing OSPF Special Area Types
3 - Implement Integrated IS-IS in the Service Provider Network
- Introducing IS-IS Routing
- Implementing integrated IS-IS routing
- Lab 3-1: Implementing integrated IS-IS routing
4 - Implement BGP in the Service Provider Network
- Introducing BGP Routing
- Implementing Basic BGP routing
- Lab 4-1: Implementing Basic BGP routing
5 - Routing Protocol Tools and Route Manipulation
- Introducing Routing Protocol Tools
- Implementing Route Redistribution
- Lab 5-1: Implementing Route Redistribution
- Influencing BGP Route Selection
- Lab 5-2: Influencing BGP Route Selection
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.