Cisco Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing v1.2 (SPADVROUTE)
This course is required for the CCNP-SP Certification. This certification is designed to prepare students to work at the Professional level in a Service Provider environment.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for network administrators
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives: •Configure the service provider network to support multiple BGP connections with customers and other autonomous systems. • Describe common routing and addressing scalability issues in service provider network. • Describe available BGP tools and features to secure and optimize the BGP routing protocol in a service provider environment. • Introduce IP multicast services and the technologies present in IP multicasting. • Introduce PIM-SM as the most current scalable IP multicast routing protocol. • Describe service provider IPv6 transition implementations.
1 - Service Provider Connectivity with BGP
- Defining Customer-to-Provider Connectivity Requirements
- Connecting a Customer to Service Provider
2 - Scale Service Provider Network
- Scaling BGP in Service Provider Networks
- Introducing BGP Route Reflectors and Confederations
3 - Secure and Optimize BGP
- Implementing Advanced BGP Operations
- Improving BGP Convergence
- Improving BGP Configuration Scalability
4 - Multicast Overview
- Introducing IP Multicast
- Defining Multicast Distribution Trees and Forwarding
- Multicast on the LAN
- Populating Mroute Table
5 - Intra- and Inter-Domain Multicast Routing
- Introducing PIM-SM Protocol
- Implementing PIM-SM Enhancements
- Implementing Interdomain IP Multicast
- Identifying Rendezvous Point Distribution Solutions
6 - Service Provider IPv6 Transition Implementations
- Introducing IPv6 Services
- Defining IPv6 Transition Mechanisms
- Deploying IPv6 in the Service Provider Network
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.