Microsoft® Word 2016 enables you to do far more than simple word processing. Word includes advanced image manipulation tools, collaboration features, cross-referencing and linking tools, entry forms and data collection, security features, and tools to automate document production.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for students who want to use advanced capabilities in Word, including image manipulation, collaboration and revision tracking, cross-referencing and linking, document security, forms, and process automation through macros.
In this course, you will: Use images in a document.
Create custom graphic elements. Collaborate on documents.
Add reference marks and notes. Secure a document.
Create and manipulate forms. Create macros to automate tasks.
1 - Manipulating Images
- Integrate Pictures and Text
- Adjust Image Appearance
- Insert Other Media Elements
2 - Using Custom Graphic Elements
- Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Draw Shapes
- Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
3 - Collaborating on Documents
- Prepare a Document for Collaboration
- Mark Up a Document
- Review Markups
- Merge Changes from Other Documents
4 - Adding Document References and Links
- Add Captions
- Add Cross-References
- Add Bookmarks
- Add Hyperlinks
- Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Add Citations and a Bibliography
5 - Securing a Document
- Suppress Information
- Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Restrict Document Access
- Add a Digital Signature to a Document
6 - Using Forms to Manage Content
- Create Forms
- Modify Forms
7 - Automating Repetitive Tasks with Macros
- Automate Tasks by Using Macros
- Create a Macro