Deploying HP FlexNetwork Core Technologies Rev. 14.31
Deploying HP FlexNetwork Core Technologies provides you with a comprehensive set of networking skills which will increase your capability to simplify the journey to a unified campus network. Upon course completion, you will be able to successfully implement and troubleshoot enterprise-level HP FlexNetwork solutions. Additionally, you will extend your knowledge of Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) and how switch virtualization technology simplifies network design and operation. HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC), which allows network engineers and technicians to quickly and easily configure Quality of Service (QoS) and end-user authentication technologies, is featured throughout the course. The Deploying HP FlexNetwork Core Technologies course prepares candidates for the HP Accredited Solutions Expert (ASE) – FlexNetwork Integrator V1 certification within the HP ExpertOne program.
Who Should Attend
IT Professionals who deploy enterprise/core solutions based on HP products and technologies, including HP Reseller Systems Engineers, Customer IT Staff, HP System Engineers, and HP Services Field and Call Center Support Engineers.
1 - Module 1
- Explain the HP FlexNetwork Architecture
2 - Module 2
- Understand and configure advanced dynamic routing protocols like multi- area OSPF and BGP
3 - Module 3
- Configure and implement Router Redundancy with VRRP
4 - Module 4
- Configure and implement Data Link Layer Redundancy with Spanning Tree protocols, UDLD/DLDP and Distributed Trunking
5 - Module 5
- Configure and implement advanced network virtualization with IRF such as ISSU
6 - Module 6
- Configure and implement Network Security with ACLs and Port Authentication
7 - Module 7
- Deploy and manage the network with HP Intelligent Management Center
8 - Module 8
- Configure and implement network optimization technologies such as Quality of Service (QoS)
9 - Module 9
- Configure and implement Multicasting with IGMP, PIM Spars and PIM
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.