Adobe® Photoshop® CC (2018): Part 1 focuses on some of the basic features of Photoshop so that the student can navigate the environment and use Photoshop tools to work with photographic images. In addition, the orientation to Adobe® Bridge and organization of files in Bridge is covered. Although Photoshop is used by a variety of professionals, from photographers to designers to videographers, Photoshop Part 1 will focus mainly on the photography component. The illustration and animation techniques are covered in subsequent levels of Photoshop.
This course is a great component of your preparation for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE): Photoshop CC exam and the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop CC exam.
Who Should Attend
Target students include professional or amateur photographers who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organize their photographs, and anyone interested in working toward the Visual Communications with Adobe Photoshop CC certification.
This course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop CC. In this course, you will:
• Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop CC.
• Create basic images.
• Manage selections and layers.
• Modify and repair images, and manage color.
• Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw, and applying advanced image refinement.
• Import, export, organize, and save files.
1 - Getting Started with Photoshop
- Organize Photoshop Assets by Using Adobe Bridge
- Organize the Photoshop Workspace
- Customize the Photoshop Workspace
2 - Creating Basic Images
- Manage Image Elements and Formats
- Apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphic Composition
- Work with Digital Devices
3 - Managing Selections and Layers
- Use Selection Tools
- Manage Layers
4 - Adjusting Images
- Modify Images
- Repair Images
- Implement Color Management
5 - Refining Images
- Adjust Layers
- Apply Camera Raw
- Refine Images by Using Advanced Tools
6 - Managing Files in a Production Workflow
- Import, Export, and Organize Files
- Save Images for the Web
- Save Images for Print
- Format Images for Other Programs
7 - Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to Adobe Certified Expert: Photoshop CC Exam
8 - Appendix B: Mapping Course Content to Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop CC Exam