Regardless of your computer experience, this class will help you become more aware of technology-related risks and what you can do to protect yourself and your organization from them. This course will help you to understand security compliance considerations, social engineering, malware, and various other data security-related concepts. In this course, you will explore the hazards and pitfalls and learn how to use technology safely and securely.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for you as a non-technical end-user of computers, mobile devices, networks,and the Internet, to enable you to use technology more securely to minimize digital risks.
In this course, you will identify many of the common risks involved in using conventional end-user technology, as well as ways to use it safely, to protect yourself from those risks.
1 - Identifying the Need for Security
- Identify Security Compliance Requirements
- Recognize Social Engineering
2 - Securing Devices
- Maintain Physical Security of Devices
- Use Passwords for Security
- Protect Your Data
- Identify and Mitigate Malware
- Use Wireless Devices Securely
3 - Using the Internet Securely
- Browse the Web Safely
- Use Email Securely
- Use Social Networking Securely
- Use Cloud Services Securely