Managing Unified Access Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (WMUAPI) v1.0 is a 3 day course that provides learners with the knowledge and skills to deploy, manage, and maintain a Cisco Prime Infrastructure v2.0 solution. WMUAPI v1.0 has a network management perspective and addresses the common tasks and goals as required by personnel working within an enterprise
Who Should Attend
By the end of this course, you will achieve the following objectives:
Describe the architecture, licensing, migration capabilities, assurance, compliance features, and setup of Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0.
Identify the pre-deployment and design tasks in the design lifecycle phase.
Describe how to deploy device configurations with Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
Examine the different available templates and their capabilities and how to create configurations and deploy them using these templates.
Describe roles of operations workforce and applicable features of Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
Perform device discovery and configuration tasks.
Explore the monitoring and management capabilities of Cisco Prime Infrastructure
Create monitoring templates, and perform health and performance monitoring.
Use Prime Infrastructure to troubleshoot and perform problem isolation
Create and customize a wide range of reports using Prime Infrastructure 2.0
The goal of WMUAPI v1.0 is to provide network engineers, network administrators, and network managers the knowledge to manage the Unified Access infrastructure using Cisco Prime Infrastructure v2.0.
1 - Overview of Managing Unified Access with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure Overview
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure Setup
- Initial System Administration Tasks in Administer Lifecycle
2 - Design Lifecycle Features and Functions
- Operational Roles and Features in Design Phase
- Creating Sites and Maps
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure Templates
- Creating Sites
- Creating Maps
3 - Deploy Lifecycle Features and Functions
- Operational Roles and Features in Deployment Phase
- Deploying Device Configurations
4 - Operate Lifecycle Features and Functions
- Operational Roles and Features in Operation Phase
- Discovery and Management Functionalities for Network Engineers and Administrators
- Monitoring and Management Functionalities for Network Operations Center
- Troubleshooting and Problem Isolation Functionalities for Helpdesk and Support
5 - Report Lifecycle Features and Functions
- Operational Roles and Features in Reporting Phase
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure Reports