Cisco® Implementing Cisco® Secure Mobility Solutions v1.0 (SIMOS)
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) v1.0 is a course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. This course is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions.
Who Should Attend
Network Security Engineers
Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security. Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs. Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs. Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs. Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP).
2 - Fundamentals of VPN Technologies and Crypotography
- Lesson 1: The Role of VPNs in Network Security
- Lesson 2: VPNs and Cryptography
3 - Deploying Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Lesson 2: Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs on the Cisco ASA
- Lesson 3: Deploying Cisco IOS VTI-Based Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs
- Lesson 4: Deploying Cisco IOS DMVPNs
4 - Deploying Cisco IOS Site-to-Site Flex VPN Solutions
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco FlexVPN Solution
- Lesson 2: Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Lesson 3: Deploying Hub-and-Spoke IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Lesson 4: Deploying Spoke-to-Spoke IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
5 - Deploying Clientless SSL VPN
- Lesson 1: Clientless SSL VPN Overview
- Lesson 2: Deploying Basic Cisco Clientless SSL VPN
- Lesson 3: Deploying Application Access in Clientless SSL VPN
- Lesson 4: Deploying Advanced Authentication in Clientless SSL VPN
6 - Deploying AnyConnect VPN for Remote Access
- Lesson 1 Overview of Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Lesson 2 Deploying Basic Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Lesson 3 Deploying Advanced Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Lesson 4 Deploying Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs
- Lesson 5 Deploying Advanced Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting in Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
7 - Deploying Endpoint Security and Dynamic Access Policies & Lab Guide
- Lesson 1: Implementing Host Scan
- Lesson 2: Implementing DAP for SSL VPNs
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.