Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348)
This course empowers you to provision and manage Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) in large-scale production environments. Intended for experienced administrators, this course will help you gain a deeper understanding of how to work with JBoss EAP by taking a closer look at installation, clustering, deployments, scripting, management, messaging, and security with a view towards building on the skills established in the Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) course.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments. At least 2 years' experience as a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform administrator. Be a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration on Enterprise Application Platform 6 (or later) or have equivalent experience .
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to provision and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments.
1 - INSTALLATION
- Given the proper installation media, perform Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform 6 installations that are repeatable, upgradeable, and silent.
2 - CLUSTERING
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
3 - DEPLOYMENT
- Deploy an application in various types of production environments.
4 - SCRIPTING
- Script various configuration and management scenarios using command line interface (CLI).
5 - MANAGEMENT
- Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
6 - MESSAGING
- Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
7 - SECURITY
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces.
8 - OVERVIEW OF JBOSS OPERATIONS NETWORK
- Learn the functionality of JBoss Operations Network and its use cases. Also learn how to install a JBoss Operations Network server, an agent, and agent plug-ins.
9 - MONITORING RESOURCES
- Learn how to use JBoss Operations Network to monitor managed resources, including defining alerts, baselines, and notifications
This is a 4-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 8:00AM - 2:00PM
|| 8:00AM - 2:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training