Cisco® Interconnecting Cisco® Networking Devices Part 2 v3.0 (ICND2)
Students will learn to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network, focusing on redundant topologies, configuring EIGRP and multi-area OSPF, understanding Wide Area Network technologies, device management and Cisco licensing. On February 24, 2020, Cisco will release a new, consolidated CCNA exam. If you have started working toward CCNA Routing and Switching certification, keep going. If you earn CCNA Routing and Switching before February 24, then on February 24, you will keep your CCNA Routing and Switching and you will receive the new CCNA certification.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for entry-level network administrators, network support, and help desk technicians.
2 - IMPLEMENTING SCALABLE MEDIUM-SIZED NETWORK
- Troubleshooting VLAN Connectivity
- Building Redundant Switched Topology
- Improving Redundant Switched Topology
- Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
3 - TROUBLESHOOTING BASIC CONNECTIVITY
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Network
- Troubleshooting IPv6 Network
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
4 - IMPLEMENTING AN EIGRP
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
5 - IMPLEMENTING A SCALABLE, MULTIAREA NETWORK
- OSPF Overview
- Multiarea OSPF IPv4 Implementation
- Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
- Examining OSPFv3
6 - WIDE-AREA NETWORKS
- Understanding WAN Technologies
- Configuring Serial Encapsulation
- Establishing a WAN Connection Using...
- Introducing VPN Solutions
- Configuring GRE Tunnels
7 - NETWORK DEVICE MANAGEMENT
- Configuring Network Devices to Supp...
- Managing Cisco Devices
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training