Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 - Site Owner
Students will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint Team Site so that their organization can share information and collaborate effectively.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site users who will create and manage a SharePoint site.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
Add document, asset, and wiki page libraries to sites and configure them.
Add and configure announcement, task, calendar, contacts, and custom lists.
Create and implement custom forms.
Configures Site Settings, site search, and site navigation.
Assign permissions and access rights to sites, users, and lists and documents.
Configure content roll-up, and finalize site configuration.
1 - Creating a New Site
- Create a Site
- Change the Look and Feel of Your SharePoint Site
2 - Adding and Configuring Libraries
- Configure Document Library for Your SharePoint Team Site
- Configure the Site Assets Library for Your SharePoint Site
- Add and Configure a Wiki for Your SharePoint Site
3 - Adding and Configuring Lists
- Add an Announcement List
- Add and Configure a Task List
- Add and Configure Contact and Calendar Lists
- Add and Configure a Blog Subsite
- Add and Configure a Custom List to your SharePoint Site
- Customize List Forms
4 - Configuring Site Settings, Navigation, and Search
- Configure Site Search Options
- Configure Site Administration Settings
- Configure Site Organization and Navigation
5 - Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
- Sharing Sites and Setting Site Permissions
- Secure Lists, Libraries, and Documents
6 - Configure Content Roll-up, Summary Links, and Site Map
- Add and Configure the Content Search Web Part
- Add and Configure the Relevant Documents Web Part
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training