Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 - Site Administrator
This course helps students collaborate and use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site collection administrators who will create and manage a group of SharePoint sites, add features at the site collection level, manage workflows, and implement records management features.
Prerequisite or equivalent knowledge: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013: Site Owner
1 - Creating and Configuring a Site Collection
- Create a Site Collection
- Set Quotas
- Configure Audit Options
- Back Up Your Site Collection
2 - Configuring the Top-Level Site
- Add a Cloud Tag Webpart
- Add an RSS Feed to Your Site
- Enable Email Connectivity for a Library
- Create and Configure Document Sets
3 - Configuring Site Collection Metadata
- Create a New Content Type
- Add Columns to Content Types
- Add a Custom Content Type to a List
4 - Managing Archiving and Compliance
- Configure Site Polices
- Configure In-Place Records Management
- Configure Information Management Policies
- Configure Content Organizer Rules
5 - Creating and Testing a Workflow
- Plan a Workflow
- Create and Publish a Workflow
- Test Your Workflow
6 - Configuring Search
- Configure Search Options
- Search for Content and Set Alerts
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.