Adobe Acrobat XI - Part 2
Students will learn to use Adobe Acrobat XI Pro to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance PDF documents, create interactive PDF forms, and prepare PDF files for commercial printing.
Who Should Attend
The target students for this course are office professionals with a foundational understanding of Adobe Acrobat Pro XI who want to use the advanced productivity features and the creative features of Acrobat XI Pro.
1 - Customizing the Acrobat XI Pro Workspace
- Customize the Toolbars
- Customize the Tool Sets
2 - Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Create PDF Documents Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Measure Technical Drawings
3 - Enhancing PDF Documents
- Embed Multimedia
- Enhance PDF Document Accessibility
4 - Securing PDF Documents
- Manage the Security of PDF Documents
- Validate PDF Documents
5 - Creating Interactive PDF Forms
- Create a PDF Form
- Compile and Manage PDF Form Data
6 - Finalizing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Apply Color Management Settings
- Preview Printed Effects
- Perform Preflight on a PDF Document
- Create PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E Compliant Files
- Create a Composite and Color Separations
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.