The ability to deliver presentations is vital to achieving advancement for yourself and for your ideas. Few skills in life will contribute to your success as much as presentation skills. Without a dynamic and coherent presentation, even stellar ideas can fail to convince your audience. In this course, you will learn to organize your ideas to create coherent and convincing oral presentations, while also utilizing available visual aids and using public-speaking techniques to strengthen your delivery.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals who may need to present information effectively in a professional environment.
In this course, you will create and deliver effective presentations, both in-person and virtually.
Define what makes a presentation effective.
Design a presentation framework.
Develop the presentation body.
Create supporting materials.
Prepare for your presentation.
Conduct a question-and-answer session.
Deliver group presentations and virtual presentations.
1 - DEFINING PRESENTATION EFFECTIVENESS
- Identify Qualities of Effective Presentations
- Evaluate Yourself as a Presenter
2 - PLANNING PRESENTATIONS
- Analyze the Audience
- Establish Your Presentation's Objectives
3 - DESIGNING THE PRESENTATION
- Create the Presentation Structure
- Organize the Presentation Body
- Write the Conclusion First
- Write the Introduction
4 - DEVELOPING THE PRESENTATION BODY
- Select Evidence
- Write the Presentation Body
- Create Visuals
5 - CREATING SUPPORTING MATERIALS
- Create a Slide Deck
- Create Speaker Aids
- Create Audience Handouts
6 - PREPARING FOR YOUR PRESENTATION
- Rehearse the Presentation
- Plan Event Logistics
7 - DELIVERING PRESENTATIONS
- Connect with Your Audience
- Present Powerfully
- Utilize a Slide Deck Effectively
8 - CONDUCTING A QUESTION-AND-ANSWER SESSION
- Answer Questions
- Handle Challenging Questions
9 - PRESENTING IN COMMON BUSINESS SCENARIOS
- Plan and Deliver a Virtual Presentation
- Plan and Deliver Group Presentations