Negotiate Forward: A Process for Effective Negotiation
We all negotiate. Negotiating is about resolving differences to save time and money, develop a higher degree of satisfaction earn greater respect. Negotiating is a fundamental life skill. Whether you are working on a project or fulfilling support duties, this workshop will provide you with a basic comfort level to negotiate in any situation. This interactive workshop includes techniques to promote effective communication and gives you techniques for turning face-to-face confrontation into side-by-side problem solving.
Who Should Attend
Individual Contributors, Supervisors, Managers, Directors, Executive Team Members
- How often we all negotiate and the benefits of good negotiation skills.
- Identify and develop the skills needed to negotiate for results
- The importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances.
- Learn the 5-step process of formal negotiation
- The various negotiation styles and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Practice industry standard tactics and techniques
- Skills in developing alternatives and recognizing options.
- Basic negotiation principles, including BATNA, WATNA,
- Strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics.
- Create the framework for collaborative problem solving
- Build common ground and consensus in your negotiation strategies
- Negotiate for results with Positive Assertiveness and Genuine Empathy
1 - The Art of Negotiation
2 - A Process for Lasting Results
3 - Best Practices Applied
4 - Tools and Techniques for Successful Negotiation
5 - Consensus and Agreement
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training