Our Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) program is designed to teach individuals the entire Microsoft Office suite to a high proficiency level. We cover Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, and Word from beginner to expert levels. This program will prepare students for any professional career where Microsoft Office would be a primary component. This program is ideal for Administrative Assistants, Secretaries, Office Managers, or any other administrative role where Microsoft Office is used extensively.
Microsoft Office Specialist Program
Microsoft Word is the standard document and word processing software for both the business world and personal use.
Microsoft Excel is the standard spreadsheet application for both the business world and personal use.
Microsoft PowerPoint is full of features which allow you to present information in a concise and exciting format.
Microsoft Outlook is the world’s most popular application for reading email, managing a calendar and connecting to people.
After successfully completing one of our programs, you may qualify for the following career opportunities.
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Specialist
- Office Assistant
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, areas of employment aligned with this program are projected to grow up to 24 percent through to 2026.
Common Job Responsibilities
- Provides high quality participation for all office functions with ability to use all software packages in the Microsoft office environment.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.