Get the Microsoft On-Demand Azure First Look Clinic for Free!
New Horizons is happy to offer you the Microsoft On-Demand Azure First Look Clinic for free!
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services—analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web—for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money. Designed so that any developer or IT professional can be productive with Azure, it includes integrated tools, templates and managed services to effectively build and manage enterprise, mobile, Web and Internet of Things (IoT) apps, using skills you already have and technologies you already know.
Microsoft On-Demand 99995: Azure First Look Clinic
This course will help you to become familiar with the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure, including web-based portals for deploying resources and managing Azure subscriptions. You'll learn about Azure Resource Manager and how to use templates to manage resources. This course also introduces PowerShell as a key tool to manage and automate Azure resources.
Module 1: Cloud Overview
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
Module 2: Microsoft Azure
- Overview of Microsoft Azure
- Azure Data Centers and Services
Module 3: Portals
- Classic Azure Portal
- New Azure Portal
- Azure Subscriptions
Module 4: Infrastructure Overview
- Virtual Machines, Networks, and Storage
Module 5: Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Introduction to Resource Manager
Module 6: Azure PowerShell
- Azure PowerShell Modules
- Azure PowerShell Cmdlets
Module 7: Practice Exercises
Lab Practice Exercises:
- Take an Azure Virtual Data Center Tour
- Sign-in and Explore the Classic Azure Portal
- Sign-in and Explore the New Azure Portal
- Azure Subscriptions
- Deploy a New Virtual Machine
- Work with Azure Resource Manager and a VM Template
- Download and install the Azure PowerShell modules
- Connect to Azure by using PowerShell
- Work with Azure Resource Manager by using PowerShell
About Microsoft On-Demand
Microsoft On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to help you build skills on Microsoft technologies anytime.
Contact Us Today to Enroll into the First Look Clinic for Free!