New Horizons Training Methods and Options
Depending on the type of learning model that works best for you, we have the solution. When signing up for professional development and IT training at New Horizons, you can choose from a range of learning modalities providing you with the most flexibility:
- Traditional Instructor-Led (ILT) - A traditional classroom setting where certified-instructors set the stage for success by using engaging demonstrations and a hands-on lab approach, which allows students to learn while doing. The courseware is authorized by leading vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and IBM.
- Online LIVE (OLL) - Online LIVE training courses offer the same high-quality and interactive instructor-led sessions as the classroom, but are broadcast online instead. These sessions can be archived for future reference as well. This option eliminates travel expenses in addition to reducing employee time away from work.
- NHGO NOW - With thousands of short segment video lessons at your disposal, NHGO NOW is the most up-to-date and engaging on-demand video learning library available today. Get the specific information you need precisely when you need it with a robust catalog of productivity tools and tips covering Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Windows 10, Azure, Google Apps, and more.
- Power Hour - Power Hour are live, instructor led, 60-minute sessions, all of which center around Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Windows, that cover super specific tasks, such as perfecting a mail merge through Outlook, learning to utilize business intelligence tools in SharePoint, or how to build a pivot table in Excel.
- On-site and Private Group Training (PGT) - On-site courses bring our instructors to your office. This is ideal for large group training focused on a single topic. The private classes may also include labs and are planned around your schedule.
- Online ANYTIME (OLA) - Online ANYTIME is an interactive online environment without the instructor. It is up to the student to drive the pace and direction of these courses based on his or her interest and skills gap. Other benefits include flexible scheduling that requires no travel.
- Microsoft On-Demand - Build Microsoft technical expertise while balancing the demands of your schedule with Microsoft On-Demand from New Horizons. Microsoft On-Demand combines high-quality video lectures, DMOC (Digital Microsoft Official Curriculum courseware), hands-on labs, and knowledge-checks in a self-paced format to help you build skills as your schedule allows.