The latest mobile devices and applications are changing the way we communicate, do business, and access news and entertainment. Businesses, consumers, and programmers have embraced this innovative technology, making web & mobile application development one of the most demanded and fastest growing IT careers of all-time.
This rapid growth of mobile apps is creating a host of opportunities for properly trained developers. Fortunately, New Horizons has all of the web & mobile app development training you desire. From Android to Windows Phone, our course offerings benefit those who wish to distinguish themselves across a wide range of technical disciplines within the ever-expanding field of web & mobile development.
||iPhone, iPad, iPod
||Blackberry Devices Only
Web & Mobile Development Training from New Horizons will help you define, build, and work with real-world applications. Key benefits include:
- Developing the skills required to create applications for the major mobile devices, including Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone
- Understanding mobile development challenges including memory and processor limitations, intermittent network access and limited battery power
- Learning how to effectively use application architectures to build variety of Mobile Apps
- Implementing applications using object oriented design, MVC pattern and test
- driven development
- Understanding how to use other technologies including cloud computing and social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Mastering how to work with web services
- Gaining insight into new trends and features in the mobile device marketplace
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Web Applications
Earning an MCSA: Web Applications certification qualifies you for a position as a web developer or web administrator.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): App Builder
This certification validates that you have the skills needed to build modern mobile and/or web applications and services. Earning an MCSD: App Builder certification qualifies you for a position as an application developer.
NOTE: To earn the MCSD: App Builder certification, you must first earn a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Web Applications, and then, pass a single additional exam from a list of electives associated with the corresponding certification.
Once you hold an MCSA: Web Applications, pass any one of the following elective exams to earn an MCSD: App Builder:
Note that Microsoft will change the required elective exams every calendar year.