The latest mobile devices and applications are changing the way we communicate, do business, and access news and entertainment. Businesses, consumers, and programmers have embraced this innovative technology, making web & mobile application development one of the most demanded and fastest growing IT careers of all-time.
This rapid growth of mobile apps is creating a host of opportunities for properly trained developers. Fortunately, New Horizons has all of the web & mobile app development training you desire. From Android to Windows Phone, our course offerings benefit those who wish to distinguish themselves across a wide range of technical disciplines within the ever-expanding field of web & mobile development.
||iPhone, iPad, iPod
||Blackberry Devices Only
Web & Mobile Development Training from New Horizons will help you define, build, and work with real-world applications. Key benefits include:
- Developing the skills required to create applications for the major mobile devices, including Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone
- Understanding mobile development challenges including memory and processor limitations, intermittent network access and limited battery power
- Learning how to effectively use application architectures to build variety of Mobile Apps
- Implementing applications using object oriented design, MVC pattern and test
- driven development
- Understanding how to use other technologies including cloud computing and social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Mastering how to work with web services
- Gaining insight into new trends and features in the mobile device marketplace
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): The globally recognized standard for developers. Prove your ability to build innovative solutions across multiple technologies, both on-premises and in the cloud.
Demonstrate your expertise at designing and developing fast and fluid Windows 8 apps. There are two paths (HTML5 or C#) to achieving this certification—below shows HTML5.
Demonstrate your expertise at designing and developing fast and fluid Windows 8 apps. There are two paths (HTML5 or C#) to achieving this certification—below shows C#.
Get recognized for your expertise in creating and deploying modern web applications and services.
Get recognized for your expertise covering the full breadth of architecting, developing, and administering Azure solutions.
*Important MCSE & MCSD Certification Changes from Microsoft
On September 26, 2016, five new Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and Developer (MCSD) specialties were released. To earn each of the new certifications—MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSE: Mobility, MCSE: Data
Management and Analysis, MCSE: Productivity, or MCSD: App Builder—you must first earn a qualifying Microsoft Certified Solutions
Associate (MCSA) certification and, then, pass a single additional exam from a list of electives associated with the corresponding
certification. Click here for a complete summary of the MCSE and MCSD changes from Microsoft, including answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.