The modern workplace is no longer tied down to physical locations. Employees now use advanced collaborative software, often on their own devices, to communicate more effectively with their clients and colleagues. In fact, according to a recent study conducted by Forbes, nearly one-third of the current workforce will be hired to work remotely by 2020.
The innovations driven by Microsoft’s cloud-first, mobile-first vision has made Office 365 the ultimate productivity platform for the modern workplace. If your goal is to create an environment where employees can utilize highly reliable platforms for exchanging ideas, having conversations, collaborating, and doing their best work, then Office 365, combined with tailored learning, is an ideal solution.
Modernize Your Workplace with Key Learning Solutions
To meet evolving business needs, such as mobility, collaboration, digital workspaces, and more, organizations must provide their team, not only with modern tools, but the appropriate learning solutions that can help employees learn to truly utilize and leverage the technology. Below are our key learning solutions to help modernize your workplace.
► Office 365 Migration
In 2016, Microsoft revealed there were 60 million monthly active Office 365 commercial customers, with 50,000 small businesses being added to Office 365 each month. More and more organization are thinking seriously about migrating to Office 365 in order to leverage all of its modern and fully-mobile, collaborative and social tools.
Our Office 365 Launch Program is a multi-pronged approach to end-user training, designed to increase adoption and activation, proving end-users with the skills necessary to transition seamlessly to Office 365.
New Horizons understands the pain of migration because we talk to our customers about it every day. The loss of productivity and the lack of end-user training typically leads to poor return on investment and unhappy employees.
Our 90-day Office 365 Launch Program was designed to address those typical migration pitfalls. Our program is broken down into three phases: Pre-Launch Awareness, Launch, and Post-Launch. It begins well before your end-users start using Office 365 and continues once installed to build and reinforce their skills each step of way.
Utilizing On-Demand video, Quick Reference Cards, and our award-winning instructor-led training, our launch program ensures a smooth transition and knowledgeable employees on Day 1.
Weekly Tips and Tricks emails and monthly webinars provide additional touch points, and a dedicated Success Manager is there to keep your entire program on schedule.
See the major components of the Launch Program.
► Collaborative Solutions
39% of employees surveyed in a recent study felt that professionals within their organizations did not collaborate enough, while 86% of executives and employees cite lack of collaboration or ineffective communication for workplace failures. Effective collaboration is at the cornerstone of the tools and applications within Office 365.
Power Hour, which is 60-minute live instructor-led training across every application within Office 365, is geared to help your employees truly utilize the collaboration tools within your instance of Office 365. Power hour is laser focused on improving the specific tasks that your team performs every day.
With over 100 sessions to choose from around Office 365, Power Hour is the perfect short-duration, instructor-led short session training solution.
Business Benefits of Power Hour
- Ultimate Flexibility: Training can be scheduled around employee work schedules
- Task-Based: Choose from technologies that your employees use most
- Super Charged Productivity: Fill employee down time with a 60-minute session
- Apply Knowledge Immediately: Employees will be able to apply skills immediately
- Improved Employee Retention: Give your workers the tools to succeed
View all available Power Hour sessions.
► Microlearning for a Mobile Workforce
Sadly, employees have less and less time to engage in learning and professional development, and microlearning can be the ideal solution for an era of workers who prefer to train on-the-go, from anywhere, on any device.
NHGO NOW is a video subscription service that includes thousands of short segment, task-focused lessons, delivered by certified subject matter experts. This massive library of on-demand microlearning spans the entire Office 365 suite.
NHGO NOW is delivered by certified instructors and industry experts to get your team the information they need in as little time as possible. Utilizing our incredible staff of industry experts means that every minute of NHGO NOW video is delivered by a pro that never leaves your screen.
What's Included with an NHGO NOW Subscription?
Administrators Will Have the Ability To:
- Create user groups for course management and reporting purposes
- Customize banner/font colors/logos within the portal
- Customize the available content on a license group, user group, or individual level
- Generate and export course summary and user reports
- Maintain user access (ability to add/edit/delete user information)
- Notify users through portal-notification center
- Setup and organize users by location or department
End Users Will Be Able To:
- Access self-paced video content, as well as assessments, bookmarking, progress tracking, note-taking, transcripts, and course materials
- Log into a branded portal with a URL customized for the business
- Receive information regarding course updates
- Search for individual video topics or an entire course using the “smart-search” capability
- View video content via the mobile app
Additional Features Available to Your Business:
- Ability to view 100+ Quick Reference Card titles
- Access to an administrator portal
- SCORM Package option
- Single sign-on capability
View a sample NHGO NOW video.
► Mobility Management
The number of mobile workers was estimated at 1.4 billion last year, and IDC estimates that by 2020, 72.3% of the workforce will be mobile. Clearly, the need to have a solid enterprise mobility strategy is critical.
Organizations must address their policies, and make sure their approach is the right one – meaning that it aligns with your industry needs, organizational policies, culture, budget, IT and staff resources.
Contact New Horizons to discuss which learning methods are best suited to help your business become a modern workplace.