PRojects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE) is a project management method. It covers the management, control and organization of a project. PRINCE2® refers to the second major version of this method and is a registered trademark of the Office of Government Commerce (OGC), an independent office of HM Treasury of the United Kingdom.
PRINCE2, the preeminent project management methodology outside the United States, is the perfect complement to those who hold, or have studied, the Project Management Institute’s PMP, or for those who are new to project management and are seeking a solid foundation in practical application. More than 1 million people have taken a PRINCE2 exam.
PRINCE2® Training for Businesses
The PRINCE2 project management framework provides for improved project delivery, improved performance, and improved business outcomes.
- Applicable to all types of projects of any size and scope
- Manages the business focus of the project on a continuous basis
- Prevents you from reinventing the wheel for project management
PRINCE2® Training for Individuals
If you are starting out in Project Management, formal PRINCE2 training and certification will give you the foundational process model for managing a project that will prove indispensable as you move along your project management career.
- Be recognized around the world with a global qualification which clearly demonstrates your ability to apply best practice approaches to managing projects
- A best-practice framework that ensures successful project management
- Improved project delivery and enhanced career advancement
Benefits of PRINCE2® Certification
PRINCE2 will help you control an ever changing environment by providing the essential governance toolkit for any project manager. There are two PRINCE2 qualifications: PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- PRINCE2 certification allows you to immediately apply the PMBOK knowledge in ways that will elevate you as a Project Manager and the projects you manage
- AXELOS formally recognizes project managers with relevant previous experience and specified certification from either PMI or IPMA and permits them to study for PRINCE2 Practitioner level without the need to take the PRINCE2 Foundation exam first
- 38 PDU Points for PMI Project Management Professionals