The business world runs on Windows, and Microsoft’s Office suite still dominates the corporate productivity landscape. There’s a simple takeaway for technology professionals: The more you know about Microsoft services and products, the more valuable you’ll be in both your current position and as your IT career evolves.
Microsoft Technical Training
Microsoft technical courses from New Horizons offer a valuable service—so valuable that the software giant claims its certification reduces downtime by 20 percent and makes teams 28 percent more productive. Training to gain proficiency in Microsoft products and technology allows professionals to get up to speed on the essential tools that many organizations value today.
Every Microsoft technical course offered by New Horizons follows Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) and is taught by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT). In fact, New Horizons is Microsoft's largest training provider, delivering more than 40 percent of all authorized MS training worldwide.
With our unique course offerings, expert instructors and blend of Microsoft technical certification tracks, delivery method options and value-added services, we have everything you need to help you achieve your certification goals. Microsoft’s technical certification courses are among the most popular for professionals in the IT industry, and continue to evolve and develop year after year—with New Horizons, you always receive the latest and most relevant training in your selected course.
Microsoft Technical Certification
Whether you’re looking to get certified in Exchange Server, want to learn more about business collaboration and organization with Microsoft SharePoint, or dig deeper into Dynamics CRM, New Horizons has the training courses you need. You can also get in-depth training on the all of the Windows operating systems — including Windows 10 — as well Skype for Business, development of web and Windows applications with Visual Studio, and more.
Some of our most popular training includes:
- Cloud Solutions – Learn the basics of the Azure, and discover how popular services such as Office 265 work within the cloud and can empower business productivity.
- Collaboration Training – From SharePoint to Skype for Business and Dynamics CRM, Microsoft offers a host of tools for effective collaboration. Learn how to maximize their impact with New Horizons training.
- Technical Proficiency – Want to dig deep and learn more about PowerShell, SQL Server or System Center? We’ve got you covered.
- Windows – From Windows Server to Windows 7, 8 or 10, New Horizons has the courses you need to improve your OS knowledge.
MCSE and MCSD Training
Looking to take your Microsoft technical knowledge even further? Consider a Microsoft Certification Solutions Expert (MCSE) training, such as:
- MCSE: Cloud platform and infrastructure
- MCSE: Mobility
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics
Another option is to enhance your developer skills with Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certifications:
- MCSD: App Builder
- MCSD: SharePoint Applications
- MCSD: Application Lifecycle Management
Taking Your Next Microsoft Certification Exam Just Got A Whole Lot Easier!
Learn more about Online Proctoring.