Let New Horizons help you become the Windows 7 expert within your organization. Discover the assortment of
Windows 7 training courses—for both end-users and IT professionals—made available to you online and in the classroom.
Windows 7 includes a number of new features, like advances in touch recognition,
support for virtual hard disks, improved boot performance, direct access, and kernel improvements—our training will
help you become an expert in this enterprise-ready Microsoft operating system. Get started with New Horizons Windows 7 training today!
End-Users will learn how to:
- Get started and explore Windows 7
- Work with the Windows 7 Desktop and Taskbar
- Mange Folders and Files
- Customize Windows 7
- Create users and accounts
- Set-up wireless networking
IT Professionals will learn how to:
- Install, deploy and upgrade to Windows 7
- Configure the IT Pro tools and applications
- Identify technical problems that can occur
- Run Windows 7 monitoring tools
- Apply Windows security features & network connectivity applications
- Manage users and accounts in Windows 7 client environment
Windows 7 Certification
Note:The MCSA: Windows 7 certification retired in the fall of 2015. However, Exam 680, Exam 685, and Exam 686 will continue to be available to earn Specialist certifications.
By passing a Microsoft Specialist exam, you validate your knowledge and skills in a specialized area of technology. Some Microsoft Specialist exams are included as requirements for Microsoft Partner Network competencies, which help distinguish your company from the rest in a particular technical discipline.
Earn a Microsoft Specialist certification in Windows 7
Taking Your Next Microsoft Certification Exam Just Got A Whole Lot Easier!
Learn more about Online Proctoring.