Virtualization introduces many solutions for traditional IT problems and also adds a layer of flexibility to any IT department. Another tremendous benefit of virtualization is the ability to slow down the perpetual IT hardware sprawl that impacts many organizations. Virtualization allows a company to better utilize their existing hardware investments, improve operational efficiency, and help mitigate risk.
Gaining core skills in virtualization will help you implement your private cloud, and New Horizons offers training resources that cover the entire Microsoft Virtualization solution, including Hyper-V, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, and Remote Desktop Services (RDS), in a Windows
Microsoft Virtualization training from New Horizons will teach you how to:
- Build a successful virtualization infrastructure
- Configure and manage a MED-V deployment
- Deploy and manage Hyper-V & Remote Desktop Services on Windows Server
- Manage a server virtualization environment by using System Center product
- Deploy an App-V solution by implementing App-V servers and clients
Taking Your Next Microsoft Certification Exam Just Got A Whole Lot Easier!
Learn more about Online Proctoring.