Microsoft Dynamics CRM is investing in capabilities that deliver modern, familiar and compelling user experiences.
Its key focus is user adoption: building applications and experiences where users recognize value, opportunity and
insight immediately—either on the road or in the office.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is focused on delivering a business application that delights users through experiences that are modern, seamless and device optimized. To deliver upon this expectation Microsoft has focused this release around the following themes:
- Reimaged User Experience—Cleaner, faster more intuitive interface drives productivity
- Process Excellence & Agility—Agile process guidance lets you respond to rapidly changing business needs
- CRM On-the-Go—Access what you need where you need so you can connect with customers
- Enterprise Collaboration—Work across boundaries to create the right customer experience
- Platform Enhancements—Robust platform capabilities to tailor to your solution
*Important MCSE & MCSD Certification Changes from Microsoft
On September 26, 2016, five new Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and Developer (MCSD) specialties were released. To earn each of the new certifications—MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSE: Mobility, MCSE: Data
Management and Analysis, MCSE: Productivity, or MCSD: App Builder—you must first earn a qualifying Microsoft Certified Solutions
Associate (MCSA) certification and, then, pass a single additional exam from a list of electives associated with the corresponding
certification. Click here for a complete summary of the MCSE and MCSD changes from Microsoft, including answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
Taking Your Next Microsoft Certification Exam Just Got A Whole Lot Easier! Learn more about Online Proctoring.