Microsoft Visio is an intelligent diagramming and vector graphics application and helps simplify information communication with data-driven visual information including, but not limited to organization charts, network diagrams, and business processes. Visio makes it easy to share this information on the Web and in real-time. Its professional templates are also easily integrated with other Microsoft Office products, such as Office and Excel.
New Horizons has the Microsoft Visio courses and training you need to help visualize business and engineering processes and tasks through interconnecting diagrams and shapes.
Benefits of Microsoft Visio
Visio provides a powerful single platform for your custom drawing solutions. New objects, collections, properties, methods, enumerations, and events, along with new ShapeSheet cells and functions, give you more options for defining the behavior of the elements in your solutions. Key features include:
- One-step data connectivity with Excel data
- Modernized shapes for Office Layouts
- More detailed shape options for Site Plans
- Updated shapes for Floor Plans
- Modernized shapes for Home Plans
- IEEE compliant shapes for Electrical diagrams
- Query box to easily locate Visio tools and features
Whether you're new to Visio or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become a Visio power user. We offer world-class training, and, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers.
Microsoft Visio Course Topics
- Newest Features of Visio
- Working with basic diagrams and shapes in Visio
- Creating an organization chart
- Creating shapes
- Designing styles, templates and stencils
- Working with layers
- Sharing and collaboration features