Take control with Microsoft OneNote—the easy-to-use note-taking and information-management program where you can capture ideas and information in electronic form. Learn to create, edit, organize and enhance notes and also integrate them with other applications with Microsoft OneNote training from New Horizons.
We offer world-class training for versions 2013 and 2010. And, of course, all courses are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers. Whether you're new to OneNote or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become an OneNote power user.
What's new for Microsoft OneNote 2013?
Full integration with the cloud means you can free your files from your computer's hard drive so your notes and information are saved and searchable wherever you go. Key
- Integrated identity profiles
- Sync notes across computers and devices
- Draw, sketch or hand write notes
- Embed Excel spreadsheets and Visio diagrams
- Save, search and share everything
Microsoft OneNote Course Topics
- Explore the Microsoft OneNote interface and create a simple notebook
- Create notes using Microsoft OneNote
- Organize content and search for information in a OneNote notebook
- Integrate OneNote with other applications
- Use OneNote to share notes with other people