Office 365 is the same Office you’re familiar with—the same one you use every day. And since Office 365 is powered by Microsoft’s Azure cloud, employees can access their applications and files from virtually anywhere using PC, Mac and select mobile devices. Office 365 allows easy access to the latest versions of Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Office Mobile Apps. What’s more, the cloud-based nature of Office 365 means that as your business grows, the application adapts to meet your needs.
How Can Office 365 Help Your Business?
Office 365 is specifically designed to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes—sole proprietors, large and mid-sized businesses, government agencies and educational institutions—helping you save time and money, while freeing up valued resources.
From a single easy-to-manage portal, assigned administrators can manage every aspect of their business using familiar tools—such as SharePoint On-Line, Exchange On-line and Skype for Business—to provide users with an easy-to-use, collaborative platform.
Additional Business Benefits of Office 365:
- Access documents, email, and shared calendars from anywhere, on any device
- Host online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing and screen sharing
- Protect your email environment with always up-to-date antivirus and anti-spam
- Collaborate on documents with teammates, share reports with business partners
- Safeguard your data with enterprise-grade reliability and disaster recovery
Microsoft Office 365 Training
At New Horizons, we offer a wide range of Office 365 courses to help meet the needs of both new users and power users alike. Whether you’re just starting, looking to improve your skills, or training for an exam, we can help. Some of our most popular courses include:
10997 Office 365 Administration
This course focuses on skills required to administer and troubleshoot Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. It also covers security and compliance features of Office 365.
20347: Enabling and Managing Office 365
This course focuses on the needs of IT pros tasked with evaluating, planning, deploying and operating Microsoft Office 365 services day to day. You’ll learn how to plan and manage both overall deployments along with users, groups and licenses.
Microsoft Office 365 Certification
Earning an MCSA certification qualifies you for a position as a software as a service (SaaS) administrator or cloud applications administrator focused on managing Office 365 business productivity products like Exchange, SharePoint & Skype.
Earn your Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Office 365
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Productivity
This certification validates that you have the skills needed to move your company to the cloud, increase user productivity and flexibility, reduce data loss, and improve data security for your organization.
NOTE: To earn the MCSE: Productivity certification, you must first earn a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Office 365, and then, pass a single additional exam from a list of electives associated with the corresponding certification.
Once you hold an MSCA: Office 365, pass any one of the following elective exams to earn an MCSE: Productivity:
- 70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- 70-332: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- 70-333: Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- 70-334: Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- 70-339: Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Note that Microsoft will change the required elective exams every calendar year.
Taking Your Next Microsoft Certification Exam Just Got A Whole Lot Easier!
Learn more about Online Proctoring.