New Horizons, a proud EMC Authorized Training Partner, offers the complete line of EMC Curriculum for the IT Professional taught by certified expert instructors.
Fundamental to the IT as a Service (ITaaS) transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect, and analyze their most valuable asset—information—in a more agile, trusted, and cost-efficient way.
EMC recently conducted a survey with IT managers and professionals that revealed concerns about skills of their teams: only 35% of all survey participants and 14% of the managers believe they have at least half of their teams capable of working with virtualized and
IT-as-a-Service environments respectively.
Technology advancements and ongoing business demands require professionals to remain ahead of the knowledge curve. Managers are
challenged to balance increasing business demands with existing employee skills and experience. Organizations must reassess and
address employee competency levels in order to close knowledge gaps and maximize their technology investments.
Available EMC Training Courses
IT storage teams continue to cite an information storage knowledge gap, requiring further skills development. Address your knowledge gap and increase your productivity, while enhancing overall team capability. Take the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills today with EMC training from New Horizons.
EMC provides the infrastructure you need to derive business outcomes from your Big Data. Address massive capacity while supporting traditional and next-gen applications by modernizing your data center.
Available EMC Big Data Courses:
Isilon Administration and Management
EMC Cloud training from New Horizons provides business leaders and their teams with insight on how to leverage cloud computing and IT-as-a-Service to drive business innovation, agility, and efficiency.
EMC Cloud Courses Coming Soon:
Cloud and IT as a Service for Business Transformation
Cloud Infrastructure and Services (CIS) v2.0
Establishing Service Management for IT as a Service
Federation Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (ValuePak)
Information Storage and Management v3.0
IT as a Service Planning and Design
Virtualized Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure Planning and Design
The Value of EMC Certification
Broad and Relevant Technology Coverage—ensures wider application of your knowledge
- Develop information storage knowledge and skills that will enable you to respond to the challenges of evolving IT infrastructures. Learn information storage and management concepts and principles that can be applied in many IT scenarios.
- Evaluate and recommend information storage solutions based on broad technology considerations.
- Adapt to changing requirements in evolving IT infrastructures.
Role-based Specialization—develops expertise based on best practices
- The complexity of evolving IT infrastructures drives a greater need for IT professionals with specialized information storage knowledge and skills. Leverage our modularized curriculum to suit your individual learning needs based on your job role.
- Better understand EMC products, software, and solutions.
- Use more features and functions, maximizing investment in EMC products and technologies.