This course aims to provide you with a foundation for Excel knowledge and skills, which you can build upon to eventually become an expert in data manipulation. Excel can help you organize, calculate, analyze, revise, update, and present your data in ways that will help the decision makers in your organization steer you in the right direction. It will also make these tasks much easier for you to accomplish, and in much less time, than if you used traditional pen-and-paper methods or non-specialized software.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Excel 2019 that is necessary to create and work with electronic spreadsheets.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to create and develop Excel worksheets and workbooks in order to work with and analyze the data that is critical to the success of your organization.
Get started with Microsoft Office Excel 2019.
Modify a worksheet.
Format a worksheet.
1 - GETTING STARTED WITH EXCEL 2019
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
2 - PERFORMING CALCULATIONS
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
3 - MODIFYING A WORKSHEET
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
4 - FORMATTING A WORKSHEET
- Apply Text Formats
- Apply Number Formats
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
5 - PRINTING WORKBOOKS
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Set Up the Page Layout
- Configure Headers and Footers
6 - MANAGING WORKBOOKS
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties