AZ-203T06 Connect to and Consume Azure Services and Third-Party Services
This course is all about communication between apps and services. Students will learn how to create and manage their own APIs by using API Management, and how to use the different event- and message-based services in Azure within their development solutions. Throughout the course students learn how to create and integrate these resources by using the Azure Portal, Azure CLI, REST, and application code.
Who Should Attend
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
After completing this course, students will be able to:Understand how to create and manage Azure Logic Apps.Know how to provision the service, create an index, load data, and execute searches.Know how to provision the APIM service using the Azure Portal, secure APIs with subscriptions and client certificates, and use API policies to modify the behavior of an API.Know how the services work and how to integrate them in to their solutions.Understand how to leverage Azure message-based services in their solutions.
1 - DEVELOP AN APP SERVICE LOGIC APP
- Azure Logic Apps overview
- Create Logic Apps by using Visual Studio
- Create custom connectors for Logic Apps
- Create custom templates for Logic Apps
2 - INTEGRATE AZURE SEARCH WITHIN SOLUTIONS
- Create and query an Azure Search Index
- Full text search in Azure Search
3 - API MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to the API Management service
- Securing your APIs
- Defining API policies
4 - DEVELOP EVENT-BASED SOLUTIONS
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Grid
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Hubs
- Implement solutions that use Azure Notification Hubs
5 - DEVELOP MESSAGE-BASED SOLUTIONS
- Implement solutions that use Azure Service Bus
- Implement solutions that use Azure Queue Storage queues
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training