AZ-400T06 Implementing Continuous Feedback
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement continuous feedback. Students will learn how to recommend and design system feedback mechanisms, implement a process for routing system feedback to development teams, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
Who Should Attend
Students in this course are interested in implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
After completing this course, students will be able to:Design practices to measure end-user satisfaction.Design processes to capture and analyze user feedback from external sources.Design routing for client application crash report data.Recommend monitoring tools and technologies.Recommend system and feature usage tracking tools.Configure crash report integration for client applications.Develop monitoring and status dashboards.Implement routing for client application crash report data.Implement tools to track system usage, feature usage, and flow.Integrate and configure ticketing systems with development team's work management system.Analyze alerts to establish a baseline.Analyze telemetry to establish a baseline.Perform live site reviews and capture feedback for system outages.Perform ongoing tuning to reduce meaningless or non-actionable alerts.
1 - RECOMMEND AND DESIGN SYSTEM FEEDBACK MECHANISMS
- The inner loop
- Continuous Experimentation midset
- Design practices to measure end-user satisfaction
- Design processes to capture and analyze user feedback from external sources
- Design process to automate application analytics
2 - IMPLEMENT PROCESS FOR ROUTING SYSTEM FEEDBACK TO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS
- Implement tools to track system usage, feature usage, and flow
- Implement routing for mobile application crash report data
- Develop monitoring and status dashboards
- Integrate and configure ticketing systems with development team's work management system
3 - OPTIMIZE FEEDBACK MECHANISMS
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Analyse telemetry to establish a baseline
- Perform ongoing tuning to reduce meaningless or non-actionable alerts
- Analyze alerts to establish a baseline
- Blameless PostMortems and a Just Culture
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training