AZ-400T04 Implementing Dependency Management
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement dependency management. Students will learn how to design a dependency management strategy and manage security and compliance.
Who Should Attend
Students in this course are interested in implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam. Students should have fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
After completing this course, students will be able to:Recommend artifact management tools and practices.Abstract common packages to enable sharing and reuse.Inspect codebase to identify code dependencies that can be converted to packages.Identify and recommend standardized package types and versions across the solution.Refactor existing build pipelines to implement version strategy that publishes packages.Manage security and compliance.Inspect open source software packages for security and license compliance to align with corporate standards.Configure build pipeline to access package security and license rating.Configure secure access to package feeds.
1 - DESIGNING A DEPENDENCY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
- Packaging dependencies
- Package management
- Implement versioning strategy
- Recommend artifact management tools and practices
- Abstract common packages to enable sharing and reuse
- Inspect codebase to identify code dependencies that can be converted to packages
- Identify and recommend standardized package types and versions across the solution
- Refactor existing build pipelines to implement version strategy that publishes packages
- Manage security and compliance
2 - MANAGE SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
- Package security
- Open source software
- Integrating license and vulnerability scans
- Inspect open source software packages for security and license compliance to align with corporate standards
- Configure build pipeline to access package security and license rating
- Configure secure access to package feeds
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training