WebApps and Storage for Azure
During this Tech Focus students will learn the different types of apps that can created using Microsoft Azure App Service, create and deploy a web app, as well as learn the different management and monitoring available in app services. In addition, they will review the various storage options available with Azure, including Storage accounts, hybrid storage and content delivery networks. Students will create a storage account and configure a cloud based smb 3.x file share.
Who Should Attend
IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services, containers, and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure.
Please refer to our Course Overview section
2 - Implementing Azure App services
- Introduction to App Service
- Planning app deployment in App Service
- Implementing and maintaining web apps
- Configuring web apps
- Monitoring web apps and WebJobs
- Implementing mobile apps
- Implementing Traffic Manager
- Lab : Implementing web apps
3 - Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
- Planning storage
- Implementing and managing Azure Storage
- Implementing Azure CDNs
- Implementing Azure Backup
- Planning and implementing Azure Site Recovery
- Lab : Planning and implementing Azure Storage
This is a half-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.