MS-101T02 Microsoft 365 Compliance Management
Learn about Microsoft 365 Compliance Management, including data retention and data loss prevention solutions in Microsoft 365, archiving and retention in Microsoft 365, implementing and managing data governance, and managing search and investigations.
Who Should Attend
These courses are designed for individuals aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administration role and Expert level certification. It is highly recommended that you complete one of the Microsoft 365 Administrator Associate certification paths prior to taking this class. Also, students should have a proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
After completing this course, students will be able to:Understand Data Governance in Microsoft 365, including: Archiving, Retention, Information Rights Management, Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (S/MIME), Office 365 Message Encryption, Data Loss Prevention.Implement In-Place Records Management in SharePoint.Implement archiving and retention in Exchange.Create retention policies in the Security and Compliance Center.Plan their security and compliance needs.Build ethical walls in Exchange Online.Create a DLP Policy from a Built-in Template.Create a Custom DLP Policy.Create a DLP policy to protect documents.Implement policy tips
Manage retention in email.Troubleshoot data governance.Implement information protection.Implement Advanced Implementation Protection.Understand Windows Information Protections.Search for content in the Security and Compliance Center.Audit log investigations.Manage advanced eDiscovery.
1 - INTRODUCTION TO DATA GOVERNANCE IN MICROSOFT 365
- Introduction to Archiving in Microsoft 365
- Introduction to Retention in Microsoft 365
- Introduction to Information Rights Management
- Introduction to Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension
- Introduction to Office 365 Message Encryption
- Introduction to Data Loss Prevention
2 - ARCHIVING AND RETENTION IN MICROSOFT 365
- In-Place Records Management in SharePoint
- Archiving and Retention in Exchange
- Retention Policies in the SCC
- Implementing Your Domain Services
3 - IMPLEMENTING DATA GOVERNANCE IN MICROSOFT 365 INTELLIGENCE
- Planning Your Security and Compliance Needs
- Building Ethical Walls in Exchange Online
- Creating a Simple DLP Policy from a Built-in Template
- Creating a Custom DLP Policy
- Creating a DLP Policy to Protect Documents
- Working with Policy Tips
4 - MANAGING DATA GOVERNANCE IN MICROSOFT 365
- Managing Retention in Email
- Troubleshooting Data Governance
- Implementing Information Protection
- Implementing Advanced Information Protection
- Introduction to Windows Information Protection
5 - MANAGING SEARCH AND INVESTIGATIONS
- Searching for Content in the Security and Compliance Center
- Auditing Log Investigations
- Managing Advanced eDiscovery
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.