Learn how to Implement authentication in applications (certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, token-based), implement secure data (SSL and TLS), and manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault.
Who Should Attend
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
Understand how to Implement authentication using certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, and tokens.
Implement Role-aBsed Access Control (RBAC) authorization.
Implement secure data for end-to-end encryption.
Implement secure data for implementing SSL and TLS communications.
Use Azure Key Vault to manage cryptographic keys.
1 - IMPLEMENTING AUTHENTICATION
- Implementing authentication in applications (certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, token-based)
- Implementing multi-factor authentication
- Claims-based authorization
- Role-based access control (RBAC) authorization
2 - IMPLEMENTING SECURE DATA
- End-to-end encryption
- Implementing Azure confidential computing
- Implementing SSL and TLS communications
- Managing cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault