The coursework covers how to ensure you solution meets performance expectations in Azure. It covers asynchronous processing, autoscaling, long-running tasks, and distributed transactions. Additionally, you’ll learn how to leverage Azure Search for textual content, and how to implement instrumentation and logging in your development solution.
Who Should Attend
Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state.
Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights and other tools.
1 - DEVELOP FOR ASYNCHRONOUS PROCESSING
- Implement parallelism multithreading and processing
- Implement Azure Functions and Azure Logic Apps
- Implement interfaces for storage or data access
- Implement appropriate asynchronous computing models
2 - DEVELOP FOR AUTOSCALING
- Implement autoscaling rules and patterns
- Implement code that addresses singleton application instances
- Implement code that addresses a transient state
3 - DEVELOP LONG-RUNNING TASKS
- Implement large scale parallel and high-performance apps by using batches
- Implement resilient apps by using queues
- Implement code to address application events by using webhooks
- Address continuous processing tasks by using Azure WebJobs
4 - IMPLEMENT DISTRIBUTED TRANSACTIONS
- Identify tools to implement distributed transactions
- Manage the transaction scope
- Manage transactions across multiple databases and servers
5 - ENABLE THE SEARCH OF TEXTUAL CONTENT
- Create an Azure Search index
- Import searchable data
- Query the Azure Search index by using code
6 - INSTRUMENT AN APP OR SERVICE AND IMPLEMENT LOGGING
- Configure instrumentation in an app or service
- Configure the logging service