Students will attain a deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure and deployment on AWS, and attain skills to pass the AWS Certification Exam.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for:
IT Professionals who want to learn to manage existing AWS infrastructure and to identify performance bottlenecks.
IT Professionals who want to clear the AWS Certification exam.
1 - DAY 1
- Fundamentals of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Amazon S3
- Hands-on: S3 Lab; Creating Buckets, objects, and managing access control
- Amazon EC2
- Hands-on: Hosting an Application on EC2
2 - DAY 2
- Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Hands-on: Deploying and scaling and application using RDS
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Hands-on: Scaling the Application using Amazon ELB
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Use Case Study and Lab: Deploying an auto-scaling app on the cloud using auto-scaling, EC2, RDS, ELB
3 - DAY 3
- Amazon VPC
- Hands-on: Hosting secure applications using public and private subnets
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Hands-on: Generating groups, users, access policies and control
- Hands-on: Setup CloudFront CDN for an Application
- Route 53
- Hands-on: Moving an existing domain name to Route53 and configuring multi-location Routing
4 - DAY 4
- Cloud Formation
- Hands-on: Generating and Deploying Cloud Formation Templates
- AWS Frequently Used Design Patterns
- Note: Participants will get the access to the testing platform post training.