20776 Performing Big Data Engineering on Microsoft Cloud Services
This course describes how to process Big Data using Azure tools and services including Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Data Factory. It also explains how to include custom functions, and integrate Python and R.
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is data engineers (IT professionals, developers, and information workers) who plan to implement big data engineering workflows on Azure.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
A good understanding of Azure data services.
A basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
A good knowledge of relational databases.
1 - ARCHITECTURES FOR BIG DATA ENGINEERING WITH AZURE
- Understanding Big Data
- Architectures for Processing Big Data
- Considerations for designing Big Data solutions
- Lab : Designing a Big Data Architecture
2 - PROCESSING EVENT STREAMS USING AZURE STREAM ANALYTICS
- Introduction to Azure Stream Analytics
- Configuring Azure Stream Analytics jobs
3 - PERFORMING CUSTOM PROCESSING IN AZURE STREAM ANALYTICS
- Implementing Custom Functions
- Incorporating Machine Learning into an Azure Stream Analytics Job
4 - MANAGING BIG DATA IN AZURE DATA LAKE STORE
- Using Azure Data Lake Store
- Monitoring and protecting data in Azure Data Lake Store
5 - PROCESSING BIG DATA USING AZURE DATA LAKE ANALYTICS
- Introduction to Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Analyzing Data with U-SQL
- Sorting, grouping, and joining data
6 - IMPLEMENTING CUSTOM OPERATIONS AND MONITORING PERFORMANCE IN AZURE DATA LAKE ANALYTICS
- Incorporating custom functionality into Analytics jobs
- Managing and Optimizing jobs
7 - IMPLEMENTING AZURE SQL DATA WAREHOUSE
- Introduction to Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Designing tables for efficient queries
- Importing Data into Azure SQL Data Warehouse
8 - PERFORMING ANALYTICS WITH AZURE SQL DATA WAREHOUSE
- Querying Data in Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Maintaining Performance
- Protecting Data in Azure SQL Data Warehouse
9 - AUTOMATING THE DATA FLOW WITH AZURE DATA FACTORY
- Introduction to Azure Data Factory
- Transferring Data
- Transforming Data
- Monitoring Performance and Protecting Data
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.