Professional Software Testing Using Visual Studio 2017
This three-day course will introduce you to contemporary testing principles and practices used by Agile teams to deliver high-quality increments of software on regular iterations.
Who Should Attend
This course contains several modules, each covering a different set of Agile practices and related tools.
This course is appropriate for all members of a software development team, especially those team members performing testing activities – regardless of skill level. This course also provides value for non-testers (managers, Scrum Masters, coaches, etc.) who want a better understanding of what Agile software testing involves.
You should take this class if any of these issues sound familiar:
Release dates and budgets are missed due to low quality and bugs
Testing activities are performed at the end of the sprint/iteration or release
No collective ownership or collaboration exists between the developers and testers
The team tests the wrong things at the wrong time
No automated tests, no regression tests, and no idea of the quality of your software!
1 - AGILE SOFTWARE TESTING
- Agile software development
- Agile testing behaviors
- Agile requirements and acceptance criteria
2 - PLANNING AND TRACKING QUALITY
- Forecasting and planning a sprint
- Defining done, reporting bugs
3 - DEVELOPMENT TESTS
- Unit testing, code coverage
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
4 - ACCEPTANCE TESTS
- Acceptance testing, integration testing, UI testing
- Performance testing, load testing, non-functional requirements
- Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD)
5 - EXPLORATORY TESTS
- Exploratory testing, testing “tours”, providing feedback
6 - BUILD AND TEST AUTOMATION
- Automated building and testing, Continuous Integration (CI)
- Build and test using Visual Studio agents
7 - DELIVERING QUALITY SOFTWARE
- Overcoming common dysfunctions, attributes and behaviors of high-performance teams
This is a 3-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.