New Horizons Training for AWS: Fundamentals
This course is designed for technology enthusiasts who are working in IT who would like to learn about the core cloud services provided by AWS.
This course is not authorized by AWS®. AWS® is a registered trademark of Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Who Should Attend
- Information Technology practitioners and leaders who are new to AWS and who will be supporting or implementing AWS in their organizations.
- Business and technology leaders responsible for articulating the technical and business benefits of using AWS.
- Administrators and developers who are evaluating the use of AWS services.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Reach customers with AWS.
- Implement AWS storage and database services.
- Optimize compute and network services.
- Use AWS management tools.
- Secure an AWS deployment.
1 - GETTING STARTED WITH AWS
- Leverage AWS in Your Business Strategy
- Work with the AWS Management Console
2 - IMPLEMENTING AWS STORAGE AND DATABASE SERVICES
- Configure AWS Storage
- Deploy Amazon Database Services
3 - IMPLEMENTING COMPUTE AND NETWORK SERVICES
- Implement Elastic Cloud Compute Services
- Implement Virtual Networks
4 - USING AWS MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Automate AWS Resource Provisioning
- Manage AWS Resources
5 - SECURING AN AWS DEPLOYMENT
- Enforce AWS Security
- Optimize AWS Security
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training